With more than 50000 estores, Shopware is the talk of the eCommerce town. Merchants from various technologies are migrating their stores to Shopware and leveraging the benefits.
various reasons for migrating stores from Magento to Shopware are
– Complexity of coding structure.
– Magento is costly compare to Shopware.
– Magento eats more tech budget.
– Magento launches upgrades frequently.
– Attacks on Magento stores.
– & many.
Keimling, a Europe-based Food sector pioneer brand migrated from Magento to Shopify and noticed the below benefits.
– More conversion: The relaunch increased the conversion rate by 40.
– Increase in sales: Since the relaunch, 25% more sales have been achieved.
– Longer website visits: Website users browse the new shop extensively.
– Bounce rate: It’s noticeably decreased from 62% to 38%
– Tech expenses: Tech expenses are reduced as well.
Yes, Migrating from Magento to Shopware turned out fruitful for Keimling.
A significant improvement in the customer journey and usability has been noticed. The initial KPIs speak for themselves—they are significantly higher than those of the shop system that was used before.
If you’re having a Magento store and want to have more conversion, increase in sales by reducing tech expense then Migrate to Shopware without making a further delay.
Recently we helped five eCommerce stores to migrate from Magento to Shopware. Let us know if you want to save your tech budget by doing one-time migration to Shopware.