B2B eCommerce continues to rapidly gain in importance. Shopware offers flexible solutions for the complex and individual requirements and business models of B2B and therefore provides the ideal basis for long-term business relations and new distribution models.
The Shopware B2B Suite has been designed to meet the complex requirements of the B2B segment while offering a high degree of customisability. The powerful framework enables seamless integration into existing workflows and processes, making it possible to adapt to a wide range of diverse business models.
With Shopware 6 you can avail below B2B benefits:
• Powerful B2B framework with an extensive feature set: The B2B suite of Shopware 6 offers some solid feature set that includes clean interface, consistent design, control over different sales channels from a central location, easy product management, etc.
• Precise control or rights and roles, budgeting, and release processes: Shopware 6 helps the online store to implement certain restrictions and permissions on the employees based on their roles in the business. In the case of buyers, they may have some restrictions like in the case of budgets or order quantity. So, when order exceeds the permissible budget of the employee, it is important that it should be automatically diverted to the supervisor for approval.
• Targeted customer approach through customer-specific price functions: In Shopware 6 B2B module The purchase prices of individuals are influenced by order quantities, different customer groups, individual discounts, shipping costs levied on products, etc.
• Quick orders: To make the ordering process simpler and faster, a B2B Shopware 6 store lets the customers upload a CSV file or even add products using the product ID. So, business clients looking for ways to place quick orders will find this to be easy.
• Contact and address management: The B2B suite will let you automate the task of entering contact information and will give you a complete view of their information individually. Contact visibility under role management will let the business decide which contacts are visible to the employees under a role. Based on the role, the available shipping addresses will be displayed.
All the above features have a substantial impact on B2B eCommerce performance and lead to growth.
Unfortunately, the above features are not available with Shopware 5. To avail of, B2B benefit all you have to do is to just upgrade your Shopware store to Shopware 6.